Secondary Successes Workshop: How to Help Your Middle & High School Students with MATH
- Secondary Successes Workshop: How to Help Your Middle & High School Students with MATH
- 4/21/2021, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- REGISTER AT: https://bit.ly/3uMgH4P
RUSD and the Family Resource Center hosts this helpful session for parents of middle and high school students to help them succeed with information by RUSD Secondary Instructional Coaches.
Spanish & Chinese Translation will be available.
Session #5 topics:
- Demystifying MATH
- Think Out Loud Strategies
- Engaging Math at Home
- Making Mathematical Connecitons
- Chat with coaches for any questions you have!
Alvarado: Jessica Delavigne
Giano: Lorena Navar
Nogales HS: Brian Lamar and Tiffany Tay
Rowland HS: Lily Thio and Katie Elder
Santana HS: Gus Lopez
- CHINESE Secondary Successes April 21 2021.pdf 134.92 KB
- Secondary Successes APRIL 21 2021.pdf 710.00 KB
- SPANISH Secondary Successes April 21 2021.pdf 746.92 KB