There are three ways to request an official transcript from us. Requests can be made via email, fax, or walk in.
Cost: Regular $5; Rush $7
All transcript requests are given a 48 hour processing time.
Include in the request the following:
- The last year attended
- Your name while you attended Santana High School
- Your birthday
- Your phone number
- The address where you want the transcript sent
- The payment fee ($5 or $7)
You can make a request in 3 ways:
- Email Rodrigo Blanquel, Registrar, and he will personally reply to you at the first opportunity.
- Fax us at 626-965-0447.
- Walk-in hours are weekdays, 8:30am - 10:30am at Santana High School.
Note: If you are a company verifying a diploma/graduation date, please fax a transcript request and a release to 626-965-0447 to the attention of Registrar.