Santana High School, long established as a California Model Continuation high school, provides educational options for high school students in Rowland Unified. Students attending Santana are provided the opportunity for credit recovery or acceleration through the use of individualized and personalized instructional methodologies. A high point of the Santana High School program is a focus on student support services. The entire staff works to provide ongoing support to encourage and advance student academic, career and personal/social development.
Download the latest School Accountability Report Card (pdf)
- Fourteenth consecutive year of recognition as a California Model Continuation High School!
- Maximum six year term of Accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Recipient of two national Standards Counseling Program Academy Awards and Counseling as well as two Best in the West Student Support Awards.
- The Business Department shares a Golden Bell Award from the California School Boards Association and a Magna Award from the American School Boards Association for the Business Certificate Program providing for school-to-work transition in the area of computer applications.
- Preparation for technology based careers with course offerings such as Digital Imaging and Computer Assisted Design.
- Intensive guidance and counseling services are available linking the school, the home, and the work environment. Winner of the National Standards Counseling Program Academy Award for two consecutive years followed by Best in the West Award for two consecutive years.
- Students are taught how to set goals and accomplish them.
- Opportunity for students to recover credits or accelerate through individualized/personalized instruction.
- Highly flexible schedule and a variety of programs allow for the working student and simultaneous enrollment in a college or trade school program.
- Outstanding Pregnant and Parenting Teen program and a fully licensed infant care center.
- Mt. San Antonio College classes offered on campus after the regular school day.
- Scholarships and College Placement Services offered.