Under direct supervision of the counselor and School Staff, provide intervention, support, and skill-building. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Using research based strategies for social/emotional learning support to
increase learning readiness for at risk students.
• Assists with project evaluation activities under supervision of the counselor.
• Presents information to educators related to social/emotional learning strategies.
• Evaluate academic growth of students and maintain appropriate records.
• Performs a variety of clerical duties such as typing, filing, posting and answering
• Provide positive communication with parents to support home/school connection.